For questions not answered here, contact the McKinley Box Office at 740-351-3600 or email@example.com.
Advance ticket buyers will have the opportunity to exchange tickets to other seats at the same performance up to 24 hours before the performance. For tickets in the same price category, there is no additional charge. Subscribers to Mini-Series packages may not get the same seat assignment for all shows.
Subscribers can change their seat for any other available seat at the same show by coming to the McKinley Box Office at least one-hour prior to the performance.
- We ask that patrons do not bring children under the age of five years to concerts.
- All persons must have a ticketed seat to enter theater. This also applies to small children.
- No food or beverage is allowed in theater.
- The photographing or sound recording of any performance or the possession of a device for photographing or recording inside the theater without the express permission of theater management is strictly forbidden.
- If it is necessary to leave the theater during a performance, please do so at an appropriate break.
- In consideration of performers and audience, latecomers will not be seated in their reserved seat location until intermission.
- Latecomers and ticket holders who leave theater and need re-admittance will be admitted on a seat-available basis at the rear of the theater.
- All audible beepers, pagers and cellular phones must be turned off inside the theater. If expecting emergency calls, check beepers at the main lobby box office and report seat location to the attendant.
- The emergency phone number to leave with babysitters or message centers is (740) 351-3640. Please leave your theater seat number with the box office manager.
- Campus security is (740) 351-3232.
We have a no refund ticket policy. This is standard in the industry. But if you find you cannot use a ticket you have purchased, you can return the ticket to the McKinley Box Office at least one hour prior to the concert and receive a tax-deductible receipt for the value of the ticket.
- Current concert subscribers have until July 12, 2013, to retain their present seats or change to other seats (best available).
- Current season and mini-series subscribers may request a change in seat location as indicated on the order form. You will be given the best available seat closest to the location you indicate. If no new seats are available, your current seat location will be renewed.
- Seats for new 9-concert subscribers and mini-series renewal subscribers will be filled after July 12, 2013, in the order received. Mini-series and individual show ticket holders may not get the same seat to all concerts. Every effort will be made to assign the same seats if they are available.
- Every effort will be made to place single tickets ordered on same form with subscriptions adjacent to the subscription seats.
- The Vern Riffe Center for the Arts is completely wheelchair accessible. There is wheelchair seating in both the lower and upper tiers. If you have a special need such as an end-of-the-row seat or a handicapped accessible seat, please inform the McKinley Box Office at the time you purchase your tickets. You can also indicate a special need on the ticket order form.
- FM transmitted hearing devices are available at the McKinley box Office for all concerts.
- Please refer to the brochure for concerts that have audio description and sign interpretation. We thank CVS Pharmacies for providing funding for these services.
- Large-sized-type programs are available for most concerts. Please see an usher for assistance.